Last Updated: 05/04/16
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download any document provided through the portal. Aside from your own purchase order, all the documents are property of AIF and may not be shared with any 3rd party. While sharing is provided as a built-in option of MyAUGE, the sharing of documents is only intended for the client company. You may not:
- modify the documents;
- share the documents with any 3rd party, or use the documents for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the documents;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AUGE Industrial Fasteners at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these documents or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any documents violating these Terms; however you may keep any downloaded materials that do not violate the Terms in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
While we strive towards mitigating the mistakes when it comes to creating and managing the documents posted on MyAUGE we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the documents. Human entry errors can and will happen. If you come across any mistakes in your documents please let us know so that we may correct them.
In no event shall AUGE Industrial Fasteners or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AUGE Industrial Fasteners’s MyAUGE site, even if AUGE Industrial Fasteners or a AUGE Industrial Fasteners authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AUGE Industrial Fasteners’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AUGE Industrial Fasteners does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AUGE Industrial Fasteners may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AUGE Industrial Fasteners does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AUGE Industrial Fasteners has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AUGE Industrial Fasteners of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AUGE Industrial Fasteners’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Last Updated: 05/04/16
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit MyAUGE. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, version, login history, and pages you visit. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this data.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.